HOW TO SIGN UP
Our programs begin on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, with overnight delivery. Because we place special orders for produce and products, and have a limited number of spots to fill each week, we ask that you please sign up and complete your order 3 days prior so we have plenty of time to prepare for you. For example, if you sign up by 6 pm Friday to begin a program on Monday, we will deliver Sunday evening.
Check out the shop for details on all of our current services and products.
Here are some general delivery notes:
- Delivery happens overnight on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, and arrives before 6 AM the following day.
- We contract out to a third party service, and unfortunately you are not able to request a specific delivery time.
- You will receive 2-3 days worth of meals at a time.
- All meals will be delivered in an insulated cooler bag, however, it must be put into the fridge immediately upon receiving.
- Please have cooler bags ready for us to pick up the next day we deliver food, you can leave them out for the driver.
- Please be clear and specify delivery instructions on your sign up form so we can ensure delivery. If we can't deliver your meals as instructed you will still be charged for them.
- Invoices must be paid prior to delivery. You will not receive a delivery if you have not paid your invoice.
Our current delivery range is reflected below in red. Please contact us if you want to confirm that you are in range:
Our dinner and lunch containers are made of bagasse, a by-product of sugarcane processing, which uses no trees and is compostable in any home or commercial compost facility. When you're done with your meal, you can discard the container in your local compost for the earth to reuse. The lids to the containers are recyclable, please remove them and put them into your blue recycling bin. Don't forget to leave your cooler bags, ice packs, and glass smoothie and soup bottles out for our driver to pick up on delivery days and return to us!
We don't condone the use of microwaves. Anything that needs to be reheated should be done so in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or on the stove top on medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until it's warm throughout. Dinners and soups are the only items that will need to be heated. Dinner containers can be heated in the oven up to 400 degrees, without the lid.
CUSTOMIZATION & SPECIAL DIETS
While most of our programs accommodate diets ranging from vegan to paleo, we are still a small operation and not a personal chef service. We do not currently accept adjustments to any of our meals. We hope you understand that this is because we want to be able to share healthy and healing food with as many people as possible. If you have severe allergies or dislikes, our service may not be the right fit for you.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
We will make every effort to see that you receive your order on time. If for any reason we are unable to do so, you will be notified by email and/or by phone. No refunds will be given for orders which are delayed, provided they are delivered within the same scheduled day. If you are traveling or unable to accept delivery, please notify us 48-hours before a delivery day and we will reschedule it for you. Orders can be cancelled without charge 48-hours prior to delivery, but thereafter no refunds will be issued. Refunds will not be issued once a program has started. You are able to pause a program at anytime with a 48-hour notice, and your credit will be held until you are ready to begin again.
Kore Kitchen operates out of a commercial kitchen space called LA Prep. It is a brand new, pre-approved, state of the art, commercial kitchen space for artisanal food makers.